Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wedding Bells!!

   With another wedding approaching in less than 48 hours, I thought I would share some of my sister's wedding photos. She got married 6 weeks ago in a beautiful intimate-ish outdoor wedding. It was gorgeous but simple and just perfect. With 9 months to plan she kept the details simple and dare I say "Shabby Chic". So without further ado, pictures!


The entrance to the Morning Glory Inn

Shot from the stairs

Cake topper made by my sister

Yumm carrot cake! 











These boxes were painstakingly stenciled by all of us, the result was gorgeous!








All these cookies were made by my mom!







Nighttime shot of the courtyard

*All images personal *

    My sister had a friend take her photographs and she did an amazing job. I was really impressed with all the photos and not to mention, her friend is just the sweetest! What kind of route will you be taking for your photographs? Do you like the photojournalism approach? Looking for something more standard? What about cookie tables? Is that something that is common in your area? Here in Pittsburgh, you cannot have a wedding without a cookie table, guests will not be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment